Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1658 Discussions

Automated Intel ARC Control Graphics Overclocking?

qubits
Novice

Will Intel ARC Control include an automated overclock feature like we have using the tuning utility for unlocked processors?

I have been testing the i5 13600k Processor together with the Intel Arc A770 16GB Graphics Card.

I don't have any experience manually overclocking a PC and have found the Tuning Utility for the processor does the task really well with very little effort.

I like that the Intel Arc Control includes Manual Overclocking tools but I personally don't have the confidence to make these changes without worrying about introducing system instability.

Beginners probably aren't taking advantage of the manual tuning options in Intel Arc control simply because of lack of experience.

A one click button that does it for you makes the whole process easier, and if the system becomes unstable the settings are automatically reverted on restart.

Intel Arc control can easily review the power supply fitted including the PCI-E capabilities and bandwidth available and automatically apply an optimal overclock.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello qubits

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities.

At the moment there is no option like the one you described to automatically overclock our Intel® Arc™ GPUs as XTU for processors, however, I do understand your point and I know it would be great to have a feature like that one in our Arc Control software. I will be glad to pass your feedback to our team so they can take it into consideration for future features. I will let you know once the feedback has been acknowledged.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello qubits

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities.

At the moment there is no option like the one you described to automatically overclock our Intel® Arc™ GPUs as XTU for processors, however, I do understand your point and I know it would be great to have a feature like that one in our Arc Control software. I will be glad to pass your feedback to our team so they can take it into consideration for future features. I will let you know once the feedback has been acknowledged.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello qubits

I want to let you know your feedback has been properly documented and passed to the corresponding team so it can be taken into consideration. We want to tank you once again for your support and feedback that help us make our products better.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello qubits

I see there are no further comments on this thread so we will proceed to close it. As mentioned in our previous post we appreciate your feedback and we passed it to our team for future possible improvements. If you have further questions or need assistance with any issue feel free to open a new topic.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
qubits
Novice

Thank you for your help, I look forward to benchmarking my overclocked graphics card

0 Kudos