Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander

Latest BIOS

stuartbh
Beginner

Forum members,

With regard to models NUC7i7DNHE, NUC7i7BNB, and NUC5i5MYBE, can anyone suggest a source to get the latest BIOS update or what the latest BIOS versions are for those models?

I think I found the latest NUC5i5MYBE BIOS on the Intel website. However, it seems neither Intel nor ASUS has any BIOS versions available for download for the NUC7i7 models I mentioned herein above.

Stuart

0 Kudos
1 Solution
stuartbh
Beginner

Leon,

I clicked your links and they took me directly to the files and I downloaded them all successfully. However, not being satisfied with myself I went back and examined the ASUS website again. Then, it struck me, click on where it says BIOS even though it is clearly "grayed out". So I did, and there it was! What a stupid color combination ASUS has chosen! Everyone knows something grayed out is dysfunctional and you don't click on it!

Thank you!

Stuart

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi Stuart,

I know this it is non an easy task to get support for NUCs, but here you have the requested links:

The latest BIOS for NUC7i7DNHE is version 0081

The latest BIOS for NUC7i7BNH is version 0093

The latest BIOS for NUC5i5MYBE is version 0059.

Hope this helps

Leon

0 Kudos
stuartbh
Beginner

Leon,

I clicked your links and they took me directly to the files and I downloaded them all successfully. However, not being satisfied with myself I went back and examined the ASUS website again. Then, it struck me, click on where it says BIOS even though it is clearly "grayed out". So I did, and there it was! What a stupid color combination ASUS has chosen! Everyone knows something grayed out is dysfunctional and you don't click on it!

Thank you!

Stuart

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

If only that was the worst of their problems...

...S

0 Kudos