Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14655 Discussions

Intel Speed Optimizer 2.0 not supported on i5 13600k (me too)

EasterEggs
Novice

Hello, 

The last version of Intel extreme utility does not work with I5 13600K.

Current version : v7.14.0.15

Winwdows Version : 11 pro 23H2

The version 7.12.0.29 works perfectly

Could you please help me ? 

Thanks in advance. 

Best regards, 

1 Solution
VonM_Intel

Hi, EasterEggs.

Thank you for patiently waiting. We have received an update from our technical team regarding your concern. Upon investigating, we have several observations that we would like to share and ask with you. Kindly see the following:

Please let us know the update on any progress and changes of the issue so that we can further examine and investigate the issue.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
EasterEggs
Novice

in addition you will find the report. 

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, EasterEggs.

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. Let me help you with that.

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, EasterEggs.

Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon coordination, We would like to confirm if the Intel extreme utility worked properly before? Since you've mentioned that the latest version of Intel Extreme Utility is not working with I5 13600K.

Also, according to our record, this application: (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/17881/intel-extreme-tuning-utility-intel-xtu.html) can support Intel® Core™ i5-13600K Processor.

Just to share with you, we have our support link where you can find all of the troubleshooting steps that we’re going to perform. To make it easier for you, here’s our support link: (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000089233/processors/processor-utilities-and-programs.html).

Kindly let us know if you have questions regarding the issue.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
EasterEggs
Novice

Hi,

Thanks for your answer! 

As you can see on the screenshot enclosed, the previous version (7.12.0.29) works properly.

Thanks in advance. 

Best regards, 

0 Kudos
phv23
Beginner

Unfortunately I have exactly the same problem before the update everything worked and now the window remains empty

noobster
Beginner

I too am having this problem with my brand new i5-13600k and msi mpg z690 DDr4 wifi motherboard.

once i click the button it says its not supported

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, EasterEggs.

Thank you for your reply. My apologies as I overlooked the community thread. Please be informed that we will do further research on this matter and post the response on this thread once available.

@phv23 and @noobster.

I understand that you have the same issue regarding the Intel Speed Optimizer that is not supported. However, to assist you more efficiently, it would be best to create your own thread. In this way, we can further help you if is there any possible troubleshooting steps that we can take to help fix the same issue.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
qubits
Novice

I have the same error with the latest version. It worked on 7.12.0.29 but doesn't work on any version since 7.14.0.15 to 7.14.1.12.

I see the Automatic Overclocking unsupported message and my BIOS is current.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, EasterEggs.

Thank you for patiently waiting. We have received an update from our technical team regarding your concern. Upon investigating, we have several observations that we would like to share and ask with you. Kindly see the following:

Please let us know the update on any progress and changes of the issue so that we can further examine and investigate the issue.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
EasterEggs
Novice

Hello, 

Thanks for your help!! 

Now it's working with the last version of the Bios available since  January 29th !!!

Big thanks to you.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, EasterEggs.

That's good to hear! If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Suppor Technician

0 Kudos