AaronTersteeg
Employee
Employee
Constant learner, enthusiastic teacher...skier, cyclist, runner, chef, fly caster, volunteer, Orangeman, investor, media junkie an... See more

theme-lib.profile-statistics.title

• 07-15-2005

Top kudoed authors

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

User Bio
Constant learner, enthusiastic teacher...skier, cyclist, runner, chef, fly caster, volunteer, Orangeman, investor, media junkie and beer drinking party guy. I manage the Intel Software Network Community Team (intel.com/software). Prior to that I spent 3 years as the Intel Parallel Programming Community Manager. My focus was parallel software development evangelism, talk show host, forum moderator, technical editor, developer and geek blogger.Started as a mechanical engineer (oil pump design didn't do it for me), moved on to Information Resource Management, worked as a Business Process Consultant, Fortune 500 Webmaster, Web Application Development VP of Sales and Marketing, Data Center Product Management and now Software Development. My wife likes to tell people at parties that I blog for a living. It is much more than that but it lets me share my ideas and hear what developers have to say.
Community Statistics
Posts 38
Solutions 2
Kudos given 0
Kudos received 0
Member Since ‎07-15-2005