gaston-hillar
Valued Contributor I
Valued Contributor I
I'm Italian. I've been working with computers since I was eight. I began programming with the legendary Texas TI-99/4A and Commodo... See more

theme-lib.profile-statistics.title

• 03-04-2009

Top kudoed authors

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

User Bio
I'm Italian. I've been working with computers since I was eight. I began programming with the legendary Texas TI-99/4A and Commodore 64 home computers in the early 80s. I have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, and an MBA. I've worked as developer, architect, and project manager. Now, I am an independent IT consultant, freelance author & speaker. I am always researching about new technologies. I am researching about parallel programming, multiprocessor and multicore since 1997. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. has published my advanced book "Professional Parallel Programming with C#: Master Parallel Extensions with .NET 4" In a few words: I love this game! My software development blog is at http://csharpmulticore.blogspot.com You can drop me a few lines at gastonhillar@hotmail.com. You can follow me on Twitter @GastonHillar Views expressed on my posts and comments are mine alone. Intel (R) does not pay me.
Community Statistics
Posts 470
Solutions 13
Kudos given 0
Kudos received 0
Member Since ‎03-04-2009