Michael_Reed
Employee
Employee
As the Director of Confidential Compute Software Engineering at Intel Corporation, I lead a team of engineers who develop and deli... See more

theme-lib.profile-statistics.title

• 10-20-2020
Latest posts
Latest posts

Top kudoed authors

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

User Bio
As the Director of Confidential Compute Software Engineering at Intel Corporation, I lead a team of engineers who develop and deliver security solutions for cloud computing, blockchain, and IoT applications. With over 12 years of experience in software engineering and product management, I have a strong track record of creating innovative and scalable products that address the needs of customers and partners in various industries and markets. Prior to my current role, I was an Investment Director for New Business Initiatives at Intel, where I managed a portfolio of ventures in emerging domains such as blockchain, payment technology, cloud computing, and IoT. I was responsible for identifying, evaluating, and funding promising startups and technologies that aligned with Intel's strategic vision and goals. I also supported the incubation and growth of these ventures by providing mentorship, guidance, and resources. Through my leadership and collaboration, I helped launch and scale several new business ventures that generated over $100M in revenue and achieved market-segment leadership.
Community Statistics
Posts 1
Solutions 0
Kudos given 0
Kudos received 1
Member Since ‎10-20-2020