Ajay_M_Intel
Employee
Employee
I am the Product Manager for Intel IoT Developer Kit. I am primarily responsible for the developer experience, product planning a... See more

theme-lib.profile-statistics.title

• 10-12-2018

Top kudoed authors

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

User Bio
I am the Product Manager for Intel IoT Developer Kit. I am primarily responsible for the developer experience, product planning and execution for http://software.intel.com/ioT, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, marketing and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met and the product supports the overall program strategy and goals.I have held various technical architecture, management and leadership positions across Intel's business. Over the years, I have successfully product managed software services & ecommerce products on Mobile, Cars (IVI) Tablet/PC platforms. I have worked very closely with OEMs, Mobile Operators and ISVs to build service & app ecosystems worldwide. I have earned B.S in computer science & engineering from Bangalore University, MS in Technology Management from OHSU, and Global MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management.
Community Statistics
Posts 19
Solutions 1
Kudos given 0
Kudos received 4
Member Since ‎10-12-2018