Michael_Reed
Employee
Employee
As the Director of Confidential Compute Software Engineering at Intel Corporation, I lead a team of engineers who develop and deli... See more

theme-lib.profile-statistics.title

• 10-20-2020
Latest posts
No posts yet.

Top kudoed authors

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

User Bio
As the Director of Confidential Compute Software Engineering at Intel Corporation, I lead a team of engineers who develop and deliver security solutions for cloud computing, blockchain, and IoT applications. With over 12 years of experience in software engineering and product management, I have a strong track record of creating innovative and scalable products that address the needs of customers and partners in various industries and markets. Prior to my current role, I was an Investment Director for New Business Initiatives at Intel, where I managed a portfolio of ventures in emerging domains such as blockchain, payment technology, cloud computing, and IoT. I was responsible for identifying, evaluating, and funding promising startups and technologies that aligned with Intel's strategic vision and goals. I also supported the incubation and growth of these ventures by providing mentorship, guidance, and resources. Through my leadership and collaboration, I helped launch and scale several new business ventures that generated over $100M in revenue and achieved market-segment leadership.
Community Statistics
Posts 0
Solutions 0
Kudos given 0
Kudos received 0
Member Since ‎10-20-2020