Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4992 Discussions

Inspector fails on most of OmpScr benchmarks

Simone_A_
Beginner

Hi,

I am running inspector on the OmpScr benchmark. The benchmark allow you to specify a problem size for each of the programs. When I run inspector using small size problem it is able to finish the verification process most of the time but for some of the problem (i.e. c_loopB.badSolution1.par). I get the error:

Error: Internal error. Please contact Intel customer support team.

If use a big size of the problems it fails for all of them. It gives a core file in output but I don't know how to analyze it. Do you have any suggestion how to analyze the problem and find out why Inspector is failing?

Thanks!

Simone

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Peter_W_Intel
Employee

First at all, I need to know if the problem occurred when using Inspector XE 2015 Update 1?

Did you use memory analysis? Regarding that problem you described, was it due to memory resource issue?

Would you please use option " -module-filter-mode=include -module-filter=your-program " and stack-depth=1 to reduce memory consumption?

Was it possible to post core file for investigating, execution binary and usage to reproduce this problem? 

0 Kudos