Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4975 Discussions

Install terminates with "interrupted" message

zab
Beginner
Install terminates with "interrupted" message, all the same with article: http://support.intel.com/support/performancetools/vtune/sb/cs-006094.htm
BUT! I did not install VTune on this computer earlier!
Operational system Windows 2003 Server Ent SP1
0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_A_Intel1
Employee
Are you attempting to install this via Remote Desktop? Have you tried installing it locally, i.e.from the console?
You can enable logged output using the following command line parameters:
Setup.exe /DNative /V /l*v
Where is something like c:install.log. This is for the setup.exe at the top level of the extracted files.
If you collect this log file, you may be able to determine what is failing. If you cannot resolve the situation using the log file, please submit an issue toIntel Premier Support and attach thelog file.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
zab
Beginner
In a log there are no mentions and descriptions of errors, is simply spoken that MSI has come to the end for the unknown reason
However I am am confused with some lines:
Property (S): ISSCRIPT_ENGINE_VERSION = 8.0.0.123
Property (S): ISSCRIPT_VERSION_MISSING = The InstallScript engine is missing from this machine. If available, please run ISScript.msi, or contact your support personnel for further assistance.
Property (S): ISSCRIPT_VERSION_OLD = The InstallScript engine on this machine is older than the version required to run this setup. If available, please install the latest version of ISScript.msi, or contact your support personnel for further assistance.

I specially download ISScript.msi versions 9, but it have not helped
0 Kudos
David_A_Intel1
Employee
Hi zab:
I would need an install engineer to look at the log file. Please submit an issue at Intel Premier Support and attach the log file.
If you did not opt-in to technical support, please return to the registration center, log in, and select Intel Premier Support. This should prompt you to create an account.
Thanks.
0 Kudos