Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4995 Discussions

Internal error occurred while collecting correctness data

Ramin_M_
Beginner

Hello,

After annotation and suitability report for a code segment, I failed to generate correctness report. Before the program launches, the process is stopped by an error message:

".....
Loaded module: C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll.
Loaded module: C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll.
Loaded module: C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll.
Loaded module: C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll.
Loaded module: C:\Windows\system32\MFC100ENU.DLL.
Loaded module: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Advisor XE 2013\bin32\runtime\libittnotify.dll.
Loaded module: C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll.
An internal error has occurred. Our apologies for this inconvenience. Please gather a description of the steps leading up to the problem and contact the Intel customer support team.
Application exit code: -1"

I use Visual C++ compiler on Windows 7 platform, debug build with recommended settings. I understand this question is very vague at this point, as I do not have any clue about it, but I could provide any further details upon request.

Thanks.

P.S. similar problem happens while running Intel Inspector.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ravi_V_Intel
Employee

Hello Ramin,

Sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. If you are not using the latest version of Intel(R) Inspector XE 2013 and Intel(R) Advisor XE 2013, I encourage you to upgrade to the latest versions. If you are already using the latest version, can you please provide a reproducer that I can try at my end? You can also email me directly at my email address below:

ravi DOT vemuri AT intel DOT com.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Ramin_M_
Beginner

Hello Ravi,

thanks for the quick reply. I am using the latest update (C Studio XE 2013 sp1). I tested the same code on a different machine, using Parallel Studio update 10 (an older release) and there was no problem.

Unfortunately, I do not see any easy way to reporoduce the code, as it is part of a large project. I try to test on different versions of Parallel Studio, when I am positive the problem is related to the latest update, I will let you know.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Bernard
Valued Contributor I

It looks like access violation error.Can you reproduce it and post the dump file?

0 Kudos
Zakhar_M_Intel
Employee

Hi, Ramin,

Do you still observe the same behavior from time to time? If yes, this could be very interesting for us to take a look at some advanced error logs (could send you instruction) or ideally content of "My Advisor XE Results - xxx" folder, which is by default available within your MSVS Project directory. Is this possible to publish on forum or send via e-mail (you could for example use Ravi' e-mail above)

Z.A.M

0 Kudos
Ramin_M_
Beginner

Dear Z.A.M.

sorry to get back to you late, I just checked and it seems the problem is solved. Thanks again,

Ramin

0 Kudos