Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4994 Discussions

Is there is possibility to zoom in or out in intel advor and intel vtune profiler?

Arnab
Beginner

This might be a very trivial question.

I am using intel VTune Profiler and intel advisor in ubuntu 20.04.01.

I can not find a possibility to zoom in or out within VTune Profiler or intel advisor.

It would be very nice if someone could help.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ekaterina_G_Intel

Hello!

You can change font size for Intel Advisor by going to File->Options->Font Settings

Thanks,

Ekaterina

View solution in original post

8 Replies
JananiC_Intel

Hi Arnab,

Thanks for posting in Intel forums.

May I know the section which you want to zoom?

We have options to zoom in and focus a particular graph section.In timeline pane you can find zoom options indicated by "+" and "-" symbols.There are other options like undo previous zoom and reset zoom.If you want any other section of the report to zoom in please let us know.

0 Kudos
Arnab
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I wish to increase the font size in the vtune profiler.

For example, in the attached picture I want to increase the font size of the function calls and the menu texts, e.g. Analysis configuration, collection log, summary, bottom-up, event count and platform.

The actual problem is, the text is too small for my eyes.

0 Kudos
Ekaterina_G_Intel

Hello!

You can change font size for Intel Advisor by going to File->Options->Font Settings

Thanks,

Ekaterina

Arnab
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you, it worked.

Is there a similar option for vtune profiler too?

With regards,

Arnab Majumdar

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

For your information,font sizes cannot be changed in standalone vtune and VS integration.However for vtune server on web browser,you will be able to zoom which is the usual zooming process in the browser.

Thanks

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Has the solution provided helped?

0 Kudos
Arnab
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for your solution. It was helpful.

It worked for the advisor and for the vtune profiler, it did not work because I am using the parallel studio version 2020 update 2.

Arnab

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation.This thread will no longer be supported by Intel.Please raise a new thread if you have further issues.

Thanks.

0 Kudos