We would like to invite you to participate in the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 Beta program. In this beta test, you will gain early access to new features and analysis techniques. Try them out, tell us what you love and what to improve, so we can make our products better for you.
Registration is easy. Complete the pre-beta survey, register, and download the beta software:
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 Pre-Beta survey
The 2018 version brings together exciting new technologies along with improvements to Intel’s existing software development tools:
Modernize Code for Performance, Portability and Scalability on the Latest Intel® Platforms
- Use fast Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) instructions on Intel® Xeon® and Intel® Xeon® Phi™ processors and coprocessors
- Intel® Advisor - Roofline finds high impact, but under optimized loops
- Intel® Distribution for Python* - Faster Python* applications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest standards and IDE:
- C++2017 draft parallelizes and vectorizes C++ easily using Parallel STL*
- Full Fortran* 2008, Fortran 2015 draft
- OpenMP* 5.0 draft, Microsoft Visual Studio* 2017
- Accelerate MPI applications with Intel® Omni-Path Architecture
Flexibility for Your Needs
- Application Snapshot - Quick answers: Does my hybrid code need optimization?
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier – Profile private clouds with Docker* and Mesos* containers, Java* daemons
And much more…
For more details about this beta program, a FAQ, and What’s New, visit: Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 Beta page.
As a highly-valued customer and beta tester, we welcome your feedback to our development teams via this program at our Online Service Center.