Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)

Licence issue

optimadam
Beginner
Hi,

I installed FLEXlm on our licence server and checked to see if it was wrong correctly, which it is.

I then install VTune and made my own licence file to point to the FLEXlm server.

I can see VTune trying to contact the Licence server but it just falls over telling me to make sure it is the correct licence file.

The licence file on the licence server does work as I have tested it by linking it directly.

I have disabled the firewall to make sure that wasnt causing the issue.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Peter_W_Intel
Employee
Quoting - optimadam
Hi,

I installed FLEXlm on our licence server and checked to see if it was wrong correctly, which it is.

I then install VTune and made my own licence file to point to the FLEXlm server.

I can see VTune trying to contact the Licence server but it just falls over telling me to make sure it is the correct licence file.

The licence file on the licence server does work as I have tested it by linking it directly.

I have disabled the firewall to make sure that wasnt causing the issue.

For license issue, I suggest to discussthis on http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-software-development-products-download-registration-licensing/

-peter
0 Kudos
optimadam
Beginner

Will do thanks

0 Kudos