Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4974 Discussions

Result file from Intel Inspector 2015 does not have call stack frames

Andrzej_S_
New Contributor I

Hi,

I have recently migrated from the Intel Inspector 2011 to Intel Inspector 2015 and I started to have problems with the result file that I generate using following cmd line command:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Inspector XE 2015\bin32\inspxe-cl.exe" -report=problems -suppression-file="C:/MySuppresion.sup" -format=xml -result-dir="C:/temp/result" -report-output="C:/temp/result\final_report"

The output file is generated and looks ALMOST the same like with one generated, by Intel Inspector 2011 with an exception, that it does not have frames from the call stack to the memory issue included. Previously I had .xml structure like:

<psets>

<pset>

<obs>

<stack>

<frame>

<frame>

</stack>

</obs>

</pset>

</psets>

Now I don't have <stack> and <frame> elements.

Does anyone know, whyt it is like that? And how can one get it back?

Keep well,

Andrzej

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Peter_W_Intel
Employee

If I added option "-verbose", there were some stack info in outputs.

0 Kudos
Peter_W_Intel
Employee

I think that option "-verbose" should address your question, also please use latest 2016 version.

0 Kudos
Andrzej_S_
New Contributor I

Thanks! I will try!

0 Kudos
Andrzej_S_
New Contributor I

If talking about 2016 version - do you have any list of bug fixes and new features comparing to 2015 version?

0 Kudos
Peter_W_Intel
Employee

There is no detail list of bug fixes. You can find release notes here, see What's new

0 Kudos