A serious error occurred in file D:VTune5.0analyzersrcSVDPVTSvdp.cpp at line 1526 (Unexpected problem has occurred. The Source View window will now be closed.). The failed HRESULT that produced this error is 0x80340004. Please contact technical support.
This can be the result of left over configuration files. Please exit the VTune analyzer and remove all files of the formvtenv.stg*from the user's VTune application directory, e.g.,C:Documents and Settings
Let me know of the outcome.
Can you confirm that all vtenv.stg* files in directories like C:\Documents
If the behavior persists, can you provide / verify the following:
- Was a prior version of VTune installed on this system and then upgraded to VTune v8?
- Have you successfully used VTune on this system before, or is this a new install?
- Can you successfully analysis data from other remote systems or even the local windows system?
- Is the behavior persistent (occurs each and every time on all analysis) or is the behavior sporadic?
- Can you provide the uname -a and /proc/version output for the remote system where data is being collected?
Any additional information you can provide may help us determine a root cause or further scope the behavior. This information will help us scope the behavior and narrow the problem.