Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4974 Discussions

compare my results online error

buzz6996
Beginner

Hi guys,

I am a newbie here I have run my first bench test and have gone to compare my results online and this error has come up: 

The "compare Online" feature of this program is not working. Getting an error stating " Upload Error an error occurred while trying to upload the profile". No other explanation was given.

This is a fresh install I have never had this installed before and this is a new profile.

I literally installed this app and launched a bench test then went to compare my results online.

Did I miss something? is there another step that I have missed as to why this error is showing?

My system is running,

i7 10700KF

Asus tuf gaming B460m PRO WIFI Motherboard

Corsair 16gb 2666mhz DDR4

MSI Ventus OC RTX 3070 8gb

240gb SSD with a 2TB HDD

Corsair RM850x PSU

Windows 10 64bit Home Edition

360mm corsair capellix CPU Cooler.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Cheers.

Bianca

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting Intel Analyzers forum. Could you please share the Intel product you are using and its version for the compare Online feature?.  This forum handles queries related to Intel analyzers like Vtune, inspector and advisor.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
buzz6996
Beginner
0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

The Analysers forum handles queries related to Intel Analysers like Vtune profiler, Advisor and Inspector. Intel XTU does not belong to the analysers. We have observed that you have raised this query in Server products forum and the thread is active. Link:  https://community.intel.com/t5/Server-Products/Compare-Online-function-error/m-p/1259735 . If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos