Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4999 Discussions

evaluation license error...

keerthipr
Beginner

I am tring to use evaluation version of VTune performance analyzer.

placed ".lic" file @ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\Licenses

But getting the folloiwng error:

" A license for Omte; VTime performance analyzer was not found. Pls ensure that the valid license file is in the directory ...."

Any clues to solve this??

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nicolae_P_Intel
Employee
Quoting - keerthipr

placed ".lic" file @ C:Program FilesCommon FilesIntelLicenses

" A license for Omte; VTime performance analyzer was not found. Pls ensure that the valid license file is in the directory ...."

Please checkif the INTEL_LICENSE_FILE environment variable is set to the same path (where you copied your license file)?

0 Kudos
Ravi_V_Intel
Employee

You can also specify the "Serial Number" at installation time - this may simplify things for you a bit. Also, please make sure that the evaluation license is "current". If you experience any more difficulties, please do not hesitate log onto http://premier.intel.com and log your specific issue for follow up.

0 Kudos
Peter_W_Intel
Employee
Quoting - keerthipr

placed ".lic" file @ C:Program FilesCommon FilesIntelLicenses

If the user has valiad and invalid (expired) license file for same product stored in the path (content inINTEL_LICENSE_FILE environment variable, default isC:Program FilesCommon FilesIntelLicenses), the user has to remove expired license file, since not sure which license file will be checked first.

0 Kudos