Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

Arria 10 GX opencl kernel compilation error

BXia
Novice

Hi, We are using a platform based on Arria 10 GX 10AX115S2F45I1SG, quartus pro v18.1.2 with valid liences, I used the intelFPGA_pro/18.1/hld/board/a10_ref package, after executing " aoc device/vector_add.cl -o bin/vector_add.aocx -board=a10gx -report -v " to compile opencl kernel, i got the Evaluation of TCL script scripts/post_flow_pr.tcl unsuccessful, Evaluation of TCL script import_compile.tcl unsuccessful . Attached is the error screent, please anyone help what's the problem and how to fix? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. To narrow down this issue, can you please provide me the latest of the following?

1) Debug.log file

2) assembler report .asm.rpt file

3) Machine OS information

4) license.dat file

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and It is not recommended to keep a Case idle too long without activities. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos