Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, DLA, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

DSP Builder Library

User1580871742356367

I'm first time use the DSP builder. I have installed Quartus Prime Pro 20.1 and MATLAB2020b. 

I can launch DSP Builder and start Simulink. There are DSP Builder for Intel FPGAs - Advanced Blockset and directories under it, e.g. Interface, IP, etc. see blow. 

However there is nothing under them. 

What should be done then. Thank you.

User1580871742356367_0-1607532504515.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SengKok_L_Intel

Hi,

Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition supports the following Mathworks Matlab. Could you please try to install a compatible version?

2017b. 2018a, 2018b, 2019a, 2019b.

The DSP builder Advance blocks come with a lot of example designs that may help you. Please find those designs from the link below.

"installation path"\quartus\dspba\Examples

Regards -SK

SengKok_L_Intel

If further support is needed in this thread, please post a response within 15 days. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.