Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

FPGA Design service providing benefits

FPGA_Designer
Novice

i want to start designing ip for intel FPGA my designs are going to be suitable for hardwiring on FPGA and sold on the chips to other designers who use it to build SOC FPGA  or they can be programmed on a single FPGA chip and used similar to ASIC or ASSP 

my question is 

>do i submit the designs i make through the design registration form.

>and does intel independently verify the designs and certify it for potential buyers
>is there a possibility for intel to include some of my ip hardwired on their FPGA chips and offered for other designers to use my ip in their designs in return for some royalty for me for every chip sold

>If i have a customer that wants my design on FPGA and he needs a large quantity does intel produce the quantity he needs programmed with my design and do they allow him to verify my design before purchasing

>also does intel sell the tools that allows me to independently program large quantities of FPGA and if so how much does the tool cost and how many chips can it program at one time

>finally, does intel publish my design in a sort of catalog where potential buyers can see it.

>finally, if there is a component distributor want to buy my design as an ASSP(application specific standard product) is there a possibliity that intel program the required number of chips and put on the package my company name and the chip type and serial number for example

Techotronic Systems
DSP processor
id DSP-12543

thanks,

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for contacting Intel. My name is Hazlina and I am the Senior Manager for Applications Engineering team supporting this forums portal.

Based on your questions, you are interested to join our network as one of our partners. Have you browsed through our FPGA partner page right here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/fpga-innovation-partners/about-the-program.html?wapkw=fpga%20partner%20program

The direct link to the registration form is: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/partner/forms/fpga-partner/gold/project-registration.html

You may also ask questions on this program including the question that you posted in this thread, here: PSG.ecoystem.team@intel.com

Let me know if these information are not useful for you.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
FPGA_Designer
Novice

i am already a member of that program but the stating of benefits is general meaning that generally there are lots of help to support ecosystems partners but my question is about specific services if the are available on the program or not. i went to contact the email you provided but the email was rejected as wrong email address and i tried PSG.ecosystem.team@intel.com instead of ecoystem and still address rejected as wrong email address

0 Kudos
FPGA_Designer
Novice

i am already a member of that program but the stating of benefits is general meaning that generally there are lots of help to support ecosystems partners but my question is about specific services if the are available on the program or not. i went to contact the email you provided but the email was rejected as wrong email address and i tried PSG.ecosystem.team@intel.com instead of ecoystem and still address rejected as wrong email address

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

I apologize. There is a typo in the PDF document that was published on that link. The right address is psg.ecosystem.team@intel.com. I have sent an instruction to correct the email address in the PDF.

At the meantime, you can re-submit your questions to the email address on the type of services that this program offers. There will be experts there that will be able to help with your enquiries.

The engineers helping on these forums are specialized in answering technical questions so if you have any technical questions related to the products usage and implementation, please do not hesitate to post your questions here.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
FPGA_Designer
Novice

thanks for response but the new email is not working either

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Happy to inform you that the issue has been resolved. You may now post an email to PSG Ecosystem Team <psg.ecosystem.team@intel.com> from the external email domain. I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
FPGA_Designer
Novice

thank you for the update i just want to confirm that i just want to confirm that i managed to send them a query and the message did not rebounce .

also i appreciate your effort with me and your helpful attitude

0 Kudos