Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

Gcc version is too low in devcloud

Weihao
Beginner

Hello,

I'm using the FPGA DevCloud, more specifically, the Arria 10 PAC Compilation and Programming with Development Stack 1.2. I use this command to run the aocx file on the hardware:

env PRAGMAUNROLL=1 BITSTREAM=./lu.aocx AOC_OPTION="-v -fpc -fp-relaxed -fmax=500 -board=pac_a10" ./lu.out

But I got this error:

/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by ./lu.out)

I check the gcc version of this node, and it turns out the gcc version is only 5.4. 

Is this error caused by low gcc version? Can devcloud update the gcc? (For example, I may used newer g++ to compile llvm)

Thanks,

Weihao

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Weihao,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope this message find you well.
If I recall correctly, this can be resolved by setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable.
You may refer to the following post for the steps here.

Warm regards.

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Weihao,

Hope this message find you well, by any chances did you managed to look into the proposed recommendation steps above and does  it work?

Warm regards.

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Weihao,

Hope this message find you well and good day, as we do not receive any response from you to the previous clarification that we have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

Warm Regards

0 Kudos