Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

I can't find the the "CVE Nios II Simple Socket Server Quick Reference Guide" design example of the CYCLONE V E DEV board.

sELFE
Beginner

I  can't find the the "CVE Nios II Simple Socket Server Quick Reference Guide" design example of the CYCLONE V E DEV board.

In fact, i can't find any document of this board in the design example.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AnandRaj_S_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Link works fine for me.

Attached the document.

Regards

Anand

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
sELFE
Beginner

Hi Arnaud,

Thank you for the feedback.

In fact, i'm looking for a specific document in the design example , it is the " CVE Nios II Simple Socket Server Quick Reference Guide ", when i click on the link in the design example it sends me back to the documents section in the forum, but unforunately , the document is missing.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
AnandRaj_S_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Link works fine for me.

Attached the document.

Regards

Anand

0 Kudos
sELFE
Beginner

Thank you for helping me find the document 😀 .

0 Kudos
sELFE
Beginner

Do you use a special navigator ? Everytime i try to download a document its sends me back to the same spot. In the same page we can the following message :

Hello,

We are in the process of migrating from an older system (Intel® FPGA Wiki) to a new Documents section in the Intel FPGA Forum. As the migration process is still ongoing, you may find some links or files that are broken. 

0 Kudos
AnandRaj_S_Intel
Employee

No, We don't have any special navigator.

If we find any links or files broken we will report it.

Regards

Anand

0 Kudos