Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TRahm3
Beginner

Linking top level RTL function with all its required modules using the OpenCL RTL library workflow

I have a top level verilog function, within it I instance some other modules. I have written the xml file and c_model as well as calling the top level verilog function in my OpenCL kernel (following the steps in example 1 and 2 as given by Intel for the OpenCL library: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/design-examples/desig...). Currently all the other modules are as separate verilog files in the same directory as my top level function.

My question is how do I link all the other modules the top level function is going to use. I looked at the design examples Intel have provided but couldn't find the answer.

(NOTE: I am not intending to access external memory like in example 2 that Intel provides - view link)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KennyT_Intel

If you look into the example 2 <directory>\library_example2\device, you see the example2.cl. This is the top level files that you can follow. You can look inside the lib files how they link btw *.cl and *.v code.