Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, DLA, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Model sim testbench error

heeralk
Employee

Hi , 

I'm trying to compile Multi channel dma along will some of my own code. Getting below error 

during elaboration.

** Error (suppressible): ../../../../../PCIE_MQDMA/sim/PCIE_MQDMA.v(710): (vopt-2732) Module parameter 'aux_cfg_vf_en' not found for override.

I read some posts regarding the ordering of libraries but i'm not able to resolve. 

any leads are much appreciated . 

Thanks and REgards

Heeral 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BoonT_Intel

Hi Sir,

This is a synthesis error that comes from a custom code. I am sorry to say that we can give any support on this.

What I can suggest is to check line 710 of the .v file and see any issue with the code.

BoonT_Intel

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.