Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

Offline OpenCL Compilation for Arria10 and Stratix10 boards in DevCloud

davidcastells
New Contributor I

Hi, 

Devcloud has a 6 hour limit for compilation.

I would like to compile some designs (that take longer to compile) in my server and then upload the designs to test their performance in DevCloud using the PAC10 (Arria10) and PACS10 (Stratix10) devices.

I tried to replicate the Quartus/OpenCL versions in my server + the boards BSP without success. The BSPs seem to be require some specific versions (not the latest) of Quartus/OpenCL.

Is there any documentation to instruct me where to find the correct BSPs and Quartus/OpenCL versions so that I can compile in my servers and later execute in DevCloud ?

BR 

David

0 Kudos
2 Replies
davidcastells
New Contributor I

From the reports from DevCloud compilation it looks like the correct OpenCL SDK version for PAC10 is 19.2

On the other hand I have to create a python virtual environment (with python 2.7.14) to ensure it compiles....

I guess it is not the best straightforward option, but at least it is progressing...

0 Kudos
AnilErinch_A_Intel

Hi ,

Please find the link below for detailed analysis of OpenCL on Dev cloud and increasing the job scheduling time.

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/OpenCL-on-Intel-OneAPI-devcloud/td-p/1191473

Thanks and Regards

Anil

0 Kudos