Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

agilex compiles fim error on n6000

liny
Novice

hello 

I am using n6000 for accelerated development. According to the provided documentation, I compile a fim that can be used for pr, but after deploying the environment, run the command syn/build_top.sh n6000/base_x16/adp:no_hssi work_n6000_base_x16_adp__no_hssi to generate a fim, and it appears error.

Error (13305): Verilog HDL error at pcie_ss_top.sv(294): can't find port "p0_ss_app_st_ctrlshadow_tvalid" File: /home/video/work/intel/ofs/iofs_fim_build_root/intel-ofs-fim/work_n6000_base_x16_adp__no_hssi/ipss/n6000 /pcie/rtl/pcie_ss_top.sv Line: 294
Error (13305): Verilog HDL error at pcie_ss_top.sv(295): can't find port "p0_ss_app_st_ctrlshadow_tdata" File: /home/video/work/intel/ofs/iofs_fim_build_root/intel-ofs-fim/work_n6000_base_x16_adp__no_hssi/ipss/n6000 /pcie/rtl/pcie_ss_top.sv Line: 295
Error (13305): Verilog HDL error at pcie_ss_top.sv(298): can't find port "p0_ss_app_st_cplto_tvalid" File: /home/video/work/intel/ofs/iofs_fim_build_root/intel-ofs-fim/work_n6000_base_x16_adp__no_hssi/ipss/n6000 /pcie/rtl/pcie_ss_top.sv Line: 298
Error (13305): Verilog HDL error at pcie_ss_top.sv(299): can't find port "p0_ss_app_st_cplto_tdata" File: /home/video/work/intel/ofs/iofs_fim_build_root/intel-ofs-fim/work_n6000_base_x16_adp__no_hssi/ipss/n6000 /pcie/rtl/pcie_ss_top.sv Line: 299
Error (16186): Can't elaborate top-level user hierarchy
Error: Flow failed: 0x305f9a00
Error: Quartus Prime Synthesis was unsuccessful. 6 errors, 106 warnings

Has anyone encountered this problem and give me some advice?
thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
liny
Novice

The problem has been solved, reinstalling the documentation requires the fim to be down and the quartus to be installed. It may be caused by the mismatch between fim and quartus

thankyou

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

May I know which Intel OFS FIM version are you using? Can you provide the flow that you are using to compile the design? I suspect that your library is missing some of the IP which cause the error.

0 Kudos
liny
Novice

The problem has been solved, reinstalling the documentation requires the fim to be down and the quartus to be installed. It may be caused by the mismatch between fim and quartus

thankyou

0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I am glad that the issue has been resolved after reinstalling it.

0 Kudos