Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
486 Discussions

Crash of Intel Driver on Intel X3100 mobile graphic device in DirectX10.

feal87
Novice
Most application I created (and evensomedx10 application available on the net)crash the intel driver (and if leaved alone, the whole system after 5 crash) with either the last (1666) and the previous driver available from Intel website. Are we going to get a fix for this problem (that i've heard from lots of people) or its gonna be forgotten without any kind of help?
There is a way to get a log of the crash to send information to you about it? Someone know WHAT cause the crash and how to circumvent it (i'm willing to make special code to support Intel card :P)?

Please note that the same applications works perfectly fine on nVidia or Ati cards.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
feal87
Novice
Quoting - feal87

No support at all?!

I've found out that disabling Aero enable the application to last more seconds...but the crash are still there and totally random...

I managed to get a way to avoid it. Thanks anyway :)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
feal87
Novice
Quoting - feal87
Most application I created (and evensomedx10 application available on the net)crash the intel driver (and if leaved alone, the whole system after 5 crash) with either the last (1666) and the previous driver available from Intel website. Are we going to get a fix for this problem (that i've heard from lots of people) or its gonna be forgotten without any kind of help?
There is a way to get a log of the crash to send information to you about it? Someone know WHAT cause the crash and how to circumvent it (i'm willing to make special code to support Intel card :P)?

Please note that the same applications works perfectly fine on nVidia or Ati cards.

No support at all?!

I've found out that disabling Aero enable the application to last more seconds...but the crash are still there and totally random...

0 Kudos
feal87
Novice
Quoting - feal87

No support at all?!

I managed to get a way to avoid it. Thanks anyway :)
0 Kudos