Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
486 Discussions

Game submission for testing

Schattner__Ryan
Beginner

I submitted my game and selected the Steam key option for testing in the contest. I submitted but did not see any space to actually provide the keys. Will those be requested later, or did I do something wrong during submission?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Michael_C_Intel2
Employee

That part comes later, we will be providing those details. Your submission came through fine and there were no issues. After the campign ends in 2 weeks we will be reaching out for next steps. 

0 Kudos
Mayeshiro__Brian
Beginner

Coppock, Michael J (Intel) wrote:

That part comes later, we will be providing those details. Your submission came through fine and there were no issues. After the campign ends in 2 weeks we will be reaching out for next steps. 

Hello Michael,

I submitted about a week and a half ago, but I did not receive any confirmation about my submission. Did I do something wrong with my submission?

0 Kudos
CSpot
Beginner

I don't think so. But if you are still in doubt, you could contact the customer support so as to find what actually is the issue.

0 Kudos