Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
489 Discussions

How can I test the game on G45 ?

vladr
Beginner
Hi,

I`ve got several questions regarding the LevelUp contest, but I hope they can be answered also here.

1. I would like my game to be tested/benchmarked on G45 (which is supposed to be the target platform for third category). However, I`ve got only G31 at home - thus there`s no way for me to tell how the game performs on G45.
So, I`d need to find some volunteer, willing to spend 5-10 minutes playing the game and sending me the information about how well it ran (performance would be benchmarked and put to a log file).
So, is this forum the right place where to ask for this kind of help ?

2. Anyone knows what kind of CPU can I expect while the jury shall be testing the game ? It`s supposed to be Core2Duo, but there`s no note on frequency. And there`s quite a difference between 1.6 GHz and 3.45 GHz CPU - so if anyone`s got a clue, I`d be grateful.

3. Would I score more points if my game ran over 100 fps compared to, say, 30 fps ?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Arti_G_Intel
Employee
Hi Vladr - there is a forum for the Level Up 2009 contest at http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/levelup2009/

You should be able to get answers there.

Good luck!
Arti
0 Kudos