Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
489 Discussions

Intel Core i5 8th gen

Paul__Brooke
Beginner

So I got my system a few month back in march and I love it. My only problem is the on board graphics aren't up to par with what I need for my games. Does anyone know of a graphics card that is compatible with my system and will allow me to run my newer games without as much to no lag?

PC SPECS

i5-8400 @2.80 GHz 2808 MHz, 6 cores, 6 logical processors with 8g of installed memory. 

I really would love to upgrade my graphics as even assassins creed syndicate has a hard time on the lowest settings. If anyone could help that would be awesome. Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Smart_Techno
Beginner

Buy Intel Core i5 8th gen with 2.80 GHz Six-Core LGA 1151 Processor at Smart Techno. This 8th-generation Intel Core i5-8400 processor is built on Coffee Lake architecture and armed with 9MB of cache memory. This processor is compatible with motherboards that sport an LGA 1151 socket and an Intel 300-series chipset, so the CPU can provide up to sixteen PCIe 3.0 lanes for NVMe storage drives, graphics cards, and other high-performance parts.

0 Kudos