Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
489 Discussions

Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework installed on AMD build. How do I remove it?

SirMephistoPheles

So I just checked my system from task manager and noticed there are several services I did not install. I looked up these files and most are specific hardware related like Lenovo, HP, Intel WHICH I don't have any of in my build. Is there a way to remove these unwanted services? They don't have uninstaller, they do not appear in Windows 10 programs list, start menu or control panel programs list, they're not in program files, they do not appear in device manager. All of them in System32 folder. Checked them with windows defender, didn't get any virus notification.

Since only one of these is an Intel Product, I'd like to ask for help how to remove/uninstall Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework from my system.

Here is my build if that helps determine what these stuff could be and if it's alright to remove them:

Computer Type: Desktop

GPU: RX 580 8GB

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600X 6 CORE 12 THREADS

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME A320M-K

RAM: 2x8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200MHZ CL16

PSU: APPROX APP700PS 700W

Case: Zalman R2

Operating System & Version: WINDOWS 10 PRO 64bit 20H2 19042.685

GPU Drivers: Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 20.12.1

Chipset Drivers: A320 2.10.13.408

CPU coolers I tried: Stock Wraith Spire cooler, Arctic 64 GT

Cooling paste: Arctic

Background Applications: CHROME

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, @SirMephistoPheles.

I moved your thread to the appropriate community section and I hope you can get an answer from the community soon.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
SirMephistoPheles
0 Kudos