Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games

Obtaining CUI SDK

vincentr
Beginner
I'm trying for find the CUI SDK. The web site http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-020934.htm indicates contacting an authorized distributor. I've tried but have had any luck. Does anyone know where/how to get the SDK.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Doraisamy_G_Intel
Unfortunately, the CUI SDK is not available for public release currently. You will have to work with the device OEM vendor to obtain access to this information.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Philip_T_Intel1
Employee
What in specific are you trying to do, as that page also indicates that on Vista and above this functionality can be accessed via the Windows SDK and the Monitor Configuration API, eg:

On Microsoft Windows Vista*, third-party applications may access DDC/CI using either the Intel graphics driver's API functions via the Intel CUI SDK or using the operating system's Monitor Configuration API functions via the Microsoft Windows* SDK. These operating system API functions are new to Windows Vista and are not supported in previous versions of the Windows operating system
0 Kudos
vincentr
Beginner
I need access to the HDMI port.

See my other post at http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=75375

0 Kudos
tradingtips11
Beginner
Hello, sir
After doing some trials with building and running Posix-CUI and Windows-CUI executables, I found out that if programs are compiled for Posix-CUI, they run as expected with rexec, because our software's entire communication is done via the rexec-protocol.

But now, I also ran into a problem: Several programs of our software require the Oracle 10 SDK and its libraries, which are available as lib-files. To link them to an executable with gcc, I add /dev/fs/D/oracle/10.2/oci/lib/msvc/oci.lib and /dev/fs/D/oracle/10.2/oci/lib/msvc/ociw32.lib. Compilation works fine, but when I want to run the program, the only thing I get is Windows NT Exception. Trying to debug with gdb always says: "No stack". I can't find out why it cores, but the crash seems to stick together with the Oracle SDK libraries - because other programs entirely compiled with own libraries under Interix run fine and without any problems.

If I compile the same program for Windows-CUI with gcc, using the -R command line option, the program executes fine, but only when I call it from a shell via SSH. Calling the Windows-CUI-version by rexec (as a child-process from another program), the standard error message "No such device" is printed to stderr, and the program is not started.

trading tips || nifty tips || mcx tips
0 Kudos
Doraisamy_G_Intel
Unfortunately, the CUI SDK is not available for public release currently. You will have to work with the device OEM vendor to obtain access to this information.
0 Kudos
力行_翁_
Beginner

I'am trying to use CUI SDK to send DDC/CI via DP port, but it is not available. May I ask which api should I use to send DDC/CI via  DP Port? And does intel update CUI SDK recently?  By the way, I use “Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000”. Hope your reply, thank you!

0 Kudos