Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
489 Discussions

Which SDK or method to adjust monitor contrast through API or command?

ByungChul_K_
Beginner

I'm trying to implement the feature to adjust monitor contrast.

For the first step, I used dxva2.dll based on directx video acceleration. However, my device doesn't support DDC/CI as hardware feature.

As we know, it is able to install the software named "Intel HD Graphics Control Panel" in PC or device. after that, we could adjust contrast through user interface on the display menu.

I've been looking up how to get or set the contrast with google. Intel might provide Intel CUI SDK for distributor. by the way, currently it is not official version. Is it right?

Although CUI SDK doesn't suit this solution, do you have any ideas to change the value of contrast, which is same as working through "Intel HD Graphics Control Panel" program?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Aulia_R_
Beginner

how a solution to it? I want to know

0 Kudos
Michael_C_Intel2
Employee

Hi,

Most likely the CUI SDK will have the solution. Unfortunately, the CUI SDK is not available for public release. You will have to work with the device OEM vendor to obtain access to this information.

-Michael 

0 Kudos