Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
486 Discussions

Controlling the Aspect Ratio of Intel ArrayViewer graphs

soldagnachew
Beginner
Hey!
I am a new user of the Intel array viewer. I need to control the aspect ratio of my 2D graph from my code (C++) but I do not know how. I managed to create and load the graph (thanks for information in the help) but the default aspect ratio is not suitable for my plot. I need to change the aspect ratio. Please anyone help me. Please consider my programming skill is at beginner level.
Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Chuck_De_Sylva
Beginner
Quoting - soldagnachew
Hey!
I am a new user of the Intel array viewer. I need to control the aspect ratio of my 2D graph from my code (C++) but I do not know how. I managed to create and load the graph (thanks for information in the help) but the default aspect ratio is not suitable for my plot. I need to change the aspect ratio. Please anyone help me. Please consider my programming skill is at beginner level.
Thanks in advance.

Can you tell me what your system configuration is? CPU/GPU/Memory, etc? Also graphics driver version would help too.
0 Kudos