Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
845 Discussions

如何分辨出由210at改成的210it

Frankyli
Beginner
请查看附件图片,图1图3为同一个,图2是另一个,如何区别真假?因为外面假货猖獗,如果INTEL原厂可以出个证明,如何分别真假,以帮忙消费都维权。万分感谢。市面上的很多WGI210IT SLJXT 都是由WGI210AT SLJXR 在芯片上打上个(I )字来充担 210it出售,只能intel原厂出面,抵制这种行为。现在市面上很多由WGI210AT 改成 WGI210IT的在出售,这两颗ic功能一样,只有宽温这个参数不一样,210at 是0摄氏度到70摄氏度,210it是负40摄氏度到85摄氏度。两颗IC外观大小一样,只有一个(I)的区别,所以不法分子在210at的IC上面打上个(I)字充当210it出售,两颗IC的差价相当大,不法分子以这样的方式谋取暴利。intel是否可以提供渠道,我们通过查LOT,以分别真假。1.jpg2.jpg14.jpg
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Frankyli, 

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

请注意,我只能用英语支持你。我使用了网络翻译工具来翻译此响应,因此,可能会有一些不准确的翻译。

Here is your translated query in English. 

How to tell the difference between 210at and 210it

Please check the attached picture, Figure 1 Figure 3 is the same, Figure 2 is another, how to distinguish between true and false? Because counterfeit goods are rampant outside, if intel original factory can produce a certificate, how to distinguish between true and false, in order to help consumers protect their rights. Thank you very much. There are a lot of WGI210IT on the market

SLJXT is charged by WGI210AT SLJXR with a (I) word on the chip

210it sold, can only Intel original factory come forward, resist this behavior. Many of the changes on the market to WGI210AT are now changed

WGI210IT is on sale, the two IC functions the same, only the wide temperature this parameter is not the same, 210at

It is 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius and 210it is negative 40 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius. The appearance of the two ICs is the same size, there is only one (I) difference, so the criminals in the 210at IC marked with a (I) word as 210it to sell, the difference between the two ICs is quite large, the criminals in this way to seek huge profits. Whether Intel can provide channels, we check THE LOT to distinguish between true and false.

We'd like to inform you that we both have WGI210IT and WGI210AT. You may visit the links below for its specifications. 

Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IT

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/64402/intel-ethernet-controller-i210it.html

Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/64400/intel-ethernet-controller-i210at.html

Before we proceed checking your query with our engineers, please confirm if you wish to know how do you identify if the Ethernet Chip is a genuine Intel version or not?

Please also advise if there are other questions that you may want to raise so we can check as well.

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Frankyli
Beginner

How do you do。 The problem has not been solved yet. Please help to check whether the LOT number below is 210AT or 210IT

2031 BBP

2148 BGP

2145 BZP

Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Frankyli, 

Thank you for responding, we will have this further check. Please provide us between 2-3 business days for an update. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Frankyli, 

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

As per further checking on your concern, your query will be best answered by our Embedded Connectivity Support team. We will help you move this post to the designated team for further assistance. 

Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance from Ethernet support team.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Frankyli:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The support through this channel is only provided in the English language. 

However, you should contact the place of purchase of the cited devices to request confirmation and certification of the authenticity of these devices.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Frankyli
Beginner

Hello,

only Intel company can confirm this problem. Please help confirm that if there really are criminals who make profits in this way, please ask Intel to effectively crack down on this kind of behavior.  We can't separate 210AT and 210IT, because someone changed 210AT to 210IT. We have to check the LOT number through Intel company to distinguish the authenticity。

Please help to check whether the LOT number below is 210AT or 210IT

2031 BBP

2148 BGP

2145 BZP

Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Frankyli:

Thanks for your update.

In case you acquired the devices through an Intel Authorized Dealer, they can guarantee you the authenticity of these devices.

Due to this fact, we suggest you again contact the place of purchase of these devices to verify their authenticity.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Frankyli
Beginner

Hi,@CarlosAM_INTEL

As I have explained before, the agent did not have the goods at that time. We bought it from a trader. They couldn't verify the authenticity of the product, but it was made by Intel. We suspect that this trading company counterfeits and sells 210AT as 210IT by marking it with (I). I need Intel to help prove it and crack down on lawbreakers. Is there any anti-counterfeiting department in your company? Please provide me with your contact information. To safeguard the rights and interests of consumers.

Best regards,

Frankyli

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Frankyli:

Thanks for your update.

We keep our suggestion to contact the place of purchase to solve this situation.

However, in case you consider that the provided suggestions did not help you, feel free to contact your local support channel using the options listed on the following website:  

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/support-phone-list.html

For future purchases, you must acquire our products through the Intel Authorized Dealer that you consider the best. This will help you to avoid any inconveniences related to their authenticity.

Best regards, 

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos