Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
855 Discussions

#513655 and #348742 (EEUPDATE tool) Tools?

Naveen_C
Beginner

where can i download the #513655 and #348742 (EEUPDATE tool) Tools?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Sazirah
Employee

Hi Naveen_C,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

Regarding your issue, could you provide the following details:

1.System Model:

2. Complete ethernet card details:

Please find the below link for EE update tool

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/content-details/348742/intel-network-connections-tools-28-3-pv-lan-software-tools.html?wapkw=eeupdate%20348742%20

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/content-details/513655/intel-ethernet-controller-i210-and-i211-at-production-nvm-images.html?wapkw=513655%20

Note: You must have privileged account to access the above link.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos
Naveen_C
Beginner

I'm using WGI210A Ethernet controller, which is connected to Kontron CPU module through PCIe.

• The JTAG connector is mapped to the pins JTAG_TMS, JTAG_CLK, and JTAG_TDI of the Ethernet controller.
  • The flash memory FM25V02A-G (Infineon) is connected to pins NVM_SK, NVM_CS_N, and NVM_SI of the Ethernet controller, which correspond to pins WP_N, CS_N, and HOLD_N of the flash memory.

Query is MAC Address is not configured (00:00:00:00:00:00). To configure the MAC address

• What tool needs to be used to program Flash memory?
  • What file needs to be programmed into the flash?
  • Can it be programmed through JTAG, or does any other physical device need to be connected?
  • What physical hardware to be used to program?
  • In document 513655, there are many files. Which file needs to be used in iNVM?

Can you please help me out?

Naveen_C_0-1714588132354.png

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Naveen_C:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We received your request, but we want to address the following consultation:

Could you please clarify if this forum is a duplicate of the following created by you?

https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Connectivity/Software-and-tools-to-be-used-for-programming-the-Ethernet/m-p/1594224#M5340

We are waiting for your clarification.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Naveen_C
Beginner
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Naveen_C:

Thanks for your confirmation. 

Based on your reply and to avoid duplicate efforts, please answer our questions stated in the cited forum.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi Naveen_C,

Thank you for your reply.

Regarding your enquiries, we are currently checking on it. Please give us some time and we will get back to you.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi Naveen_C,

Regarding your enquiries, we have Intel Embedded Team who is dedicated expert team for this enquiries that will assist you on this. We will move this forum thread to the dedicated team. Please give them some time and they will attend to your enquiries.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos