Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems

82599ES使用问题

NewTon
Beginner

最近用82599ES芯片参考官方电路搭了一个PCIE网口板,在插到机箱中使用时,WIN10系统下设备管理器如下图显示报错,重装驱动也不行,想问一下是什么问题谢谢了。微信截图_20210625152013.jpg

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello NewTon,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

By the way, we are really sorry to inform you that we can only support you in English and we are only using our translator tool to understand your inquiry. -However, we want to request to kindly re-send your inquiry in English for us to further assist you.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NewTon
Beginner

Thanks for your reply! Recently,I used 82599ES to design a circuit board in reference to the official schematic.But when I put it into the computer to use, Win10 system under the device manager as shown below error and so it is when I reinstall the driver.So I want to know why, thanks!微信截图_20210625152013.jpg

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @NewTon:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Based on your previous communication, we want to address the following questions:

Could you please let us know if your questions are related to a third-party device or a design developed by you?

Could you please give us the part number, name of the manufacturer, and where to find the information of the third-party device related to this thread?

Could you please list the sources used to develop your design? By the way, could you please clarify that Intel reviewed your design?

We are waiting for your answer to these questions.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello NewTon,

Base on your inquiry, we have specific forum for these issues and I will be transferring this thread for faster response. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
82599Firmwarewritin

82599的固件对吗

0 Kudos
NewTon
Beginner

找到问题了,82599的MAC地址没有写进去

0 Kudos
82599Firmwarewritin

那请问你的固件是否可以发我用下,我也出现类似的问题。 刷MAC时在DOS系统下可以识别两片82599ES的四路万兆,但进系统后就丢失了第1路万兆

0 Kudos
NewTon
Beginner

固件就是在官方下的,就这个文件,你官网搜索就能找到1.png,烧完后再写MAC地址,两个网卡的MAC地址都得写,重启后进系统装驱动,驱动也是官网有看你什么系统就下什么。2.png

0 Kudos
82599Firmwarewritin

我搜索不到82599的固件,找了很久,请问可以把固件添加进 附件发我吗,谢谢啊

0 Kudos
NewTon
Beginner

好像上传不了附件,你把你邮箱告诉我吧。

0 Kudos