Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
851 Discussions

EEPROM Access Tool (V 0.7.9) I210 Flash in UBUNTU18.04 for Tegra (ARM64, r32.4.2, Jetson Xavier NX)

tomlin
Beginner

Hi

There have been issues published before, and the recent chip issue switched to I210:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Connectivity/EEPROM-Access-Tool-V-0-7-9-I211-Flash-in-UBUNTU18-04-for-Tegra/m-p/1201110#M2463

now,  nVIDIA Jetson Xivier NX + Eepromaccesstool 0.7.9 Dump error message "Check command open to write error)the dumped OTP file is empty 0.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello tomlin,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please be informed that your query will be best answered by our Embedded Connectivity Support team. We will help you to move this post to the designated team for further assistance. Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance from Ethernet support team.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
tomlin
Beginner

Hi

Change to use another NANO processor, it shows that the programming is completed, but it still cannot be used after the power is turned off and restarted. The second programming will show that the same data has been programmed.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Jaime_Lizarme

Hello Tomlin,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We sent an email to the address associated with this account with information that may help you.

Best regards,

Jaime L.

0 Kudos
tomlin
Beginner

Hi Jaime_Lizarme
 Refer to other user information on Intel Communities, can you provide a new version of EEPROM Access Tool?

Best regards,

Tom

0 Kudos