Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
850 Discussions

How to calify 210AT and 210 IT

Frankyli
Beginner

Hi Thanks for your suggestion. We bought these devices from a trade company, due to no goods from the agent at that moment. We are assure that these devices are belong to Intel, but we don't know how to recognize they are 210AT or 210IT, so please kindly suggest how to clalify them. Thanks very much in advance. Best regards, Franky

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Frankyli, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm:

Are you making reference to these products?

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/64400/intel-ethernet-controller-i210at.html

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/64402/intel-ethernet-controller-i210it.html

By any chance do you have the option to provide a picture of each of those devices?

Do you see any type of numbers on them that you can share with us?

Just to make sure, did they come installed on a board/computer or did you purchase them separately?

If they did come preinstalled on a system, could you please provide the model of that board/computer?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Frankyli
Beginner

Yes, I have read the information of INTEL official website 210IT and 210AT. I wonder how to identify them. Because I bought a fake one, which was changed from 210AT to 210IT. Can INTEL confirm whether I bought 210AT or 210IT by querying the LOT number? I bought pellets. There are thousands of them. What I posted on the forum is the real picture. I have two problems, please help to solve them.

1. What method can be used to identify fake 210IT (many 210AT are changed to 210IT in the market)

2. Can INTEL check the LOT number?

I am eager to solve this problem and hope INTEL can help me. Thank you very much.

Below is the picture of 210IT I bought. I suspect it is fake. Does INTEL have any way to confirm it?

331.jpg332.jpg333.JPG334.JPG

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Frankyli:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The i210-AT is a commercial temperature device, and the i210-IT is an industrial temperature device.

You can verify this information and more details to identify their markings in section 1.1, specifically in the first three rows of table 1-1 on page 5, and the figure 1-1 on page 6 of the document stated on the following website:

https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/332763  

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Frankyli
Beginner

Hello, @ CarlosAM_INTEL.

As shown in the picture, the 210IT (I) letter on the picture is typed by criminals, and the two IC only have the difference of the letter (I)? How can we verify that this is 210AT changed to 210IT?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Frankyli
Beginner

In fact, the best way is that your company can help check the LOT number of these 210IT, so that you can prove whether these goods are 210AT or 210IT.

The following is the LOT number, please help to check:

2145BZP

2148BGP

2031BBP

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Frankyli:

Thanks for your reply.

Based on your previous communications, could you please confirm that this forum is in the same state on the following website?

https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Connectivity/%E5%A6%82%E4%BD%95%E5%88%86%E8%BE%A8%E5%87%BA%E7%94%B1210at%E6%94%B9%E6%88%90%E7%9A%84210it/m-p/1385440#M3834

In case your answer is affirmative, please follow the suggestion provided through the cited forum.

This is the best way to help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Frankyli
Beginner

I called Intel earlier, and he asked me to post my problems in the forum, saying that the forum could solve my problems. Now you want me to make the same call?

I know that I will find an agent to buy Intel products in the future, so there will be no similar problems. Now I just want to solve my current problem, this product must be INTEL product, please tell me how to distinguish or help me check the LOT number, thank you very much.

If it turns out that someone faked it, won't Intel deal with it?

Best regards!

Frankyli

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Frankyli:

Thanks for your reply.

Based on your last communication, we suggest again contacting the place of purchase to help you with this inconvenience, as part of the guarantee process that they should provide to you for the devices that they have offered to you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Frankyli
Beginner

Hello,@CarlosAM_INTEL

If my supplier is willing to deal with it, I don't need to bother INTEL to help verify the authenticity of the goods. Now my supplier does not admit that this is fake, but we found that this is different from the original 210IT. We need the official certification of INTEL to win this lawsuit. Please help to check the LOT number or provide us with the verification method.

Thank you very much

Best regards,

Franky

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Frankyli:

Thanks for your reply.

The Intel Authorized Dealer where you acquired these devices will be willing to help you with this situation. 

Please contact them to receive the proper support.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Frankyli
Beginner

If my supplier is willing to deal with it, I don't need to bother INTEL to help verify the authenticity of the goods. Now my supplier does not admit that this is fake, but we found that this is different from the original 210IT. We need the official certification of INTEL to win this lawsuit. Please help to check the LOT number or provide us with the verification method.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Frankyli:

Thanks for your reply.

The Intel Authorized local Dealer where you acquired these devices will be willing to help you with this situation, as we advised since our communication of June, 2nd.  

Please contact them to receive the proper support.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Frankyli
Beginner

Hello,@CarlosAM_INTEL

The local agent was not willing to help me solve the problem, because at that time they did not have the goods, I did not buy with the agent. But this is INTEL's goods, we can only ask INTEL to help solve it. thank you。

Franky

Best regards

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Frankyli:

Thanks for your update.

It seems that you do not understand my last reply.

I want to clarify that the Intel Authorized local Dealer is not the same that the local agent that you mentioned.

Due to this fact, please contact the Intel Authorized local Dealer where you acquired the devices related to the reported situation to receive help.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos