Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
850 Discussions

I210 and I211 Compatability

DavidBleakley
Beginner

I plan to support the following on a new PCB.

WGI210ITSLJXT                - Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IT, -40°C to 85°C, Tray

WGI210ITSLJXS                - Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IT, -40°C to 85°C, Tape

WGI210ATSLJXQ             - Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT, 0°C to 70°C, Tray

WGI210ATSLJXR              - Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT, 0°C to 70°C, Tape

and the

WGI211ATSLJXZ              - Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT, 0°C to 70°C, Tray

WGI211ATSLJXY              - Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT, 0°C to 70°C, Tape

I believe that the only surrounding circuitry that I need to change for the I211 is to disconnect the flash. Is this correct and is there anything else that I need to consider?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello DavidBleakley,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Kindly confirm if you are into integrating or customization the I211 on your own board? If yes, we have a specific team who will be best to assist you and we will be glad to move this thread. 

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello DavidBleakley,

Good day!

This is just a follow up for the information requested so we can proceed checking your query. In case you have questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Awaiting to your reply.

Should there be no reply, we will follow up after 3 business days. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
DavidBleakley
Beginner

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I found the response emails in my spam.

This is a custom COMe carrier board that we are prototyping.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello DavidBleakley,

No worries at all. Appreciate your reply.

Since your query involves customization, please be informed that this will be best answered by our Embedded Connectivity Support team. We will help you to move this post to the designated team for further assistance. 

Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance from Ethernet support team.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @DavidBleakley:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The information stated as answers to questions 2.9, 3.10, and 3.11; on pages 6, 13, and 14 of the document stated on the following website may answer your questions:

https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/334026

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos