Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
850 Discussions

Request BSDL for KTI226IT

Jakc
Beginner

Hi, please help to provide boundary scan file for KTI226IT as well as the documentation?

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Jakc:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We received your request but we need to address the following question to understand your request:

Could you please confirm if the Intel® Ethernet Controller I226-IT related to your request is used in a design developed by you or in a device developed by a third-party company?

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Jakc
Beginner

Hi @CarlosAM_INTEL ,

Yes, I226-IT is used in our (Lantronix) design which we develop for our customer.

Thank you.

Jak

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Jakc:

Thanks for your reply.

You need to update your profile to the premier option to help you. You should fill out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the one provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL 

0 Kudos
Jakc
Beginner

Hi @CarlosAM_INTEL ,

I did fill out the form with business email already.

Please let me know what to do next.

Thank you.

Jak

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Jakc:

Thanks for your update.

Based on your last communication, we want to address the following question:

Did you fill suggested form requesting the update of your Developer Zone from a standard to a premier account, or just request access to this forum using a standard account? In case you did not request the update mentioned, you need to do it by filling again the form for the update process and waiting for the answer from the team in charge of the cited support channel.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos