Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
865 Discussions

Unable to find P4 Studio Download

shivam_ag
Beginner

Hey

I have a Developer Premier Account but am not able to access the find/access the P4 Studio download. 
I have tried the following links:

Intel® Connectivity Research Program for Intel® P4 Studio

Intel® P4 Studio

The first link shows 0 results. 

The second link just shows a "FAQ for BarefootNetworks.com Transition" pdf, and no P4 studio download.

This is despite having a Developer Premier account.
How can I download the P4 Studio? Am I missing any step(s)?

4 Replies
Diego_INTEL

Hello @shivam_ag,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The email associated in your account does not have Premier access as I verified.

You may check the following link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Best regards,

@Diego_INTEL 

0 Kudos
ARaoofy
Beginner
I am having a similar issue. I have applied to Intel Resource and Design Center (RDC), using the form to get into group 2405319V20 with @lrz domain and my research chair already approved my application. I stall cannot see the download links. Do I need to also follow the steps listed in the link in you provided answer?

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Diego_INTEL

Hello @ARaoofy,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Please check this link, , it is necessary to have a Premier account to get access to it, if you still can't access it, please check the article provided before to make the Premier account request.

Best regards,

@Diego_INTEL 

0 Kudos
ARaoofy
Beginner

No, I cannot access it, but our institution (LRZ) does have a CNDA with Intel and our institute is already part of the Intel Connectivity Academy Program. So I would just go ahead and fill in this application as well.

0 Kudos