Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
850 Discussions

WGI210IT S LJXT materials

suzanner
Beginner

I'm looking for the base material of the pins on the WGI210IT S LJXT 64-pin QFN package. Can anyone tell me the leadframe material or give me a material declaration form for this package?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Suzanner,

Thank you for posting in our Intel® Ethernet Communities Page.

Since your issue is regarding an ethernet controller which is embedded , we need to route this thread to the correct group so you will be better assisted by the proper team.

Please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @suzanner:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You can find the Material Data Declaration Sheet  (MDDS) of any Intel devices once you find them at the bottom of the ordering and specification information of the Intel Specifications portal on the following website:

https://ark.intel.com/

You can find the WGI210IT S LJXT MDDS on the following website:

http://qdms.intel.com/cn/XidyNFeotUKbY4bS9yahXg%3d%3d

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
suzanner
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for your response. That MDDS appears to be for compliance purposes only and doesn't list the primary materials that make up the majority of the part.

Could you tell me the leadframe material?

Thanks-

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @suzanner:

Thanks for your reply.

Based on your last communication, could you please let us know the reasons to request this information?

We are waiting for your clarification.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
suzanner
Beginner

Hi @AlfredoS_Intel 

The information is to be used for thermal analysis purposes to determine heat transfer through the leads

Thank you

0 Kudos
suzanner
Beginner

Hi @CarlosAM_INTEL 

The information is to be used for thermal analysis purposes to determine heat transfer through the leads

Thank you

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @suzanner:

Thanks for your update.

You can find the information that may help you in section 13, on pages 843 through 848 of the Intel® Ethernet Controller I210 Datasheet document # 333016, because heat dissipation is mostly done through the EPad on the bottom of the chip. and all of the thermal specs are stated in the cited section. You can find this datasheet on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/datasheets/i210-ethernet-controller-datasheet.pdf

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
suzanner
Beginner

Hi @CarlosAM_INTEL 

Our thermal analysis method involves calculating all thermal resistances between the board and the junction to get as accurate of a number as possible, so we do not ignore resistance through the leads.

Please let me know what the leadframe material is.

Thank you

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @suzanner:

Thanks for your reply.

We have contacted you via email using the address associated with your account of this community.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos