Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
848 Discussions

Where to download Intel i226-IT Linux driver ?

Vincent-F
Beginner

I can find Linux IGC driver to support Intel i225-LM or i225-V, but did not find Linux driver to support i226-IT. Where can I download the Linux driver for  i226-IT ?

Thanks!

Vincent

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Vincent,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Before we proceed checking your query, can you share the exact Operating system used and brand/model of the system where the i226-IT was embedded?

Looking forward to your reply. 

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Vincent-F
Beginner

Hi Crisselle,

Below are the related information.

CPU: Intel ICX-D LCC

Ethernet: Intel i226-IT (Connect to CPU via PCIe G2)

Product: DU Board

Thanks!

Vincent

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Vincent,

Thank you for the reply.

Please allow us to further check your concern. Rest assured that we will get back to you as soon as there is any findings but no later than 2-3 business days.

Hoping for your kind patience. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Vincent,

Thank you for the patience on this matter. 

Our engineers have a clarification on this request. 

Can you advise if you or your company manufactures or integrates the system with i226 LOM or you only purchased the system from your supplier? Can you share the link or site of your DU board/motherboard?

Looking forward to your reply.

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.  

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Vincent-F
Beginner

Hi Crisselle,

We will design and make our own DU board in the near future, and Intel i226-IT will be designed in to the board.

Please let me know does it need new Linux driver, or we can use Linux kernel 5.10 built-in driver IGC for it.

Thanks!

Vincent

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Vincent,

Appreciate your reply. 

Since your query involves customized board, please be informed that this will be best answered by our Embedded Connectivity Support team. We will help you to move this post to the designated team for further assistance. 

Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance from Ethernet support team.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Vincent-F:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Based on the information under the section install and setup for the cited Ethernet Controller, specifically the title of Linux Base Driver in the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/210591/-intel-ethernet-controller-i226it/support.html

It redirects to the information stated on the following website that may help you: 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005480/ethernet-products.html

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos