Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
852 Discussions

X550-AT2 , I350-AM4 and X557-AT2 support

Balajisesha
Beginner

Dear intel team,

We have been looking for support from very long time. 

Basically we are using X550-AT2 , I350-AM4 and X557-AT2 chips in our products, we have posted lot of questions regarding X550-AT2, still we are not able to solve the issues. We are making custom boards with above mentioned intel ethernet controllers.

All our board comes with EMPTY flash , we request you support regarding flashing of the EMPTY NVM chips (Binary files and flashing procedures).

We have been asking support from very long time, but not getting proper support from intel.

We are ready to sign the CNDA, we also want to know the exact procedure and contact details for signing CNDA.

Thanks,

M.J.K.Govind,

Ph : +919959773519.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Balajisesha:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Based on the information posted in this forum, could you please confirm that you are following the last suggestion stated in each of the communications with technical information that may help you? In case that you do not remember it, let us mention it again: 

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update request or report any inconveniences with the provided websites. It can be found at:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

This is the first step to access the suggested information.

Please let us know if you have any updates or questions related to this.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL

0 Kudos