Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
845 Discussions

flash I210-IS on NVIDIA NX

wenbinLeong
Beginner

Hi,

We have bought a i210-IS chip together with M25PE80-VMN6TP flash, and connected it via pcie to Nvidia NX, and we are pretty new to this, is there a guide that we can follow to flash the fw up?  And also do you have the link for us the download the fw ?

Thanks,
Wen Bin Leong

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @wenbinLeong:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Could you please clarify if the affected project is your design or a third- party one?

In case that it is a third-party device, could you please inform the name of the manufacturer, its model, the part number, and where its documentation is stated?

On the other hand, could you please let us know how many units of the project related to this circumstance have been manufactured? How many are affected? Could you please give the failure rate? Also, could you please list the sources that you have used to design it and if it has been verified by Intel?

We are waiting for your answer to these questions.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
wenbinLeong
Beginner

Hi,

here is the 3rd party device we use:
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetson-xavier-nx
it has a PCIe.

Thanks,

Wen Bin Leong

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @wenbinLeong:

Thanks for your reply.

It is unclear if the implementation with the Intel i-210 Ethernet controller and the flash memory listed on your first communication has been developed by you or a third party company, could you please clarify this?

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos