Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
845 Discussions

need Linux64 SVTools , in document #348742 file Linux64 is emptry.

liuliyuan
Beginner

dear all,

My computer is ubuntu Linux64.

I just want set registerlike this:

liuliyuan_0-1620913695926.png

and enter some test mode. but i don`t know what tools i can use, 

becase in document # 348742 file Linux64 is emptry.

and EepromAccessTool can not help me...

I need some help.

thanks all

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @liuliyuan:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We sent an email to the address related to this account with suggestions that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
liuliyuan
Beginner

hi,@CarlosAM_INTEL

thank you for your reply.

but I install the driver,and can`t run the lanconf64e. I think SVTools is not support Arm. 

企业微信截图_20210514100724.png

My requirement is actually very simple, I just want to open the test mode of I211 on PCIE, but I don`t known how to set the register with out tools.

Perhaps you can use tools such as Busybox devmem and devmem2 to directly write the value of an address to enable i211 to open the test mode, but after reading the manual, I don't quite understand how to set it.

so I need you help, Because if my company needs to use this chip a lot, we must pass the test mode test.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @liuliyuan:

Thanks for your reply.

We sent an email to the address related to this account with suggestions that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
bangbanghai
Beginner

Hello, I have the same problem. Could you please send a suggestion to my email address?Thank you very much!     zhanghb@cdtyx.cn

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @bangbanghai:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You need to have a Resource and Design Center (RDC) privileged account to provide you the information that may help you.

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update process by filling out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos