Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
848 Discussions

what is the maximum allowable compressive load of x557-AT2_PHY package?

AWu001
Beginner

I am developing the thermal solution on this package and would like to know how much loading force that the package could sustain without damage.

I could not find any wording on the datasheet. Intel FAE had me to file the IPS directly for this question.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely

Chienhua

email: chienhua_chen@accton.com

0 Kudos
3 Replies
WhyeBee_T_Intel
Employee

Hi AWu001,

Thank you for posting in Intel® Ethernet Community. As mentioned by Intel® FAE you can submit your request via our Intel Premiere Support site, here is the link you can access:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/support/ips/training/access-and-login.html

Please let us know if you have already visited that site and if further assistance needed. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Whybe T

Intel Customer Support

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
WhyeBee_T_Intel
Employee
Hi AWu001, Please feel free to update us if you have already visited the Intel Premiere support site and if further assistance needed.Thank you. Best Regards, Whybe T Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
WhyeBee_T_Intel
Employee
Hi AWu001, Hope you already contacted the Intel Premier Support, if you have other inquiries, please feel free to contact us. Thank you. Best Regards, Whybe T Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos