Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics

FSP support for Intel Atom

pkart3
Beginner

On FSP , the following are the documents I found,

1.intel-firmware-support-package-introduction-guide

2.intel-firmware-support-package-technical-training

3.FSP_ProductBrief

There is no information on FSP Building procedure(BLDK+FSP) or software download links or release notes for Intel atom.

Apart from these are there any intel supported documents or tools for FSP with open source bootloader for Intel ATOM and its tools for building?

Any pointers to this are appreciated.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Hello, prasannakarthik!

Since the product has not launched, the FSP will not be publically available until it does.

0 Kudos
FrankVanWeerdenburg
New Contributor I

Hello prasannakarthik,

Phoenix Technologies has good BIOS available for all ATOM processors up to the latest Bay Trail processors.

Also good information on building procedure and support, so no need to wait for FSP.

For Europe you can contact ELTAN:

mailto:fweerdenburg@eltan.com fweerdenburg@eltan.com

www.eltan.com

Best regards,

Frank

0 Kudos
RChan35
Beginner

Yes .Prasanna karthik

I am also searching for FSP.

Right Question.

Any Intel Engineer can give right answer.

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Hello, Everyone! Here is an update from a member of Intel's Firmware Enabling \ IoT Systems Group:

"We are in the process of uploading the FSPs to this site. Bay Trail is in the queue. Even though the CPU launched Q4 last year, the Gold version of the FSP was completed recently. It will be uploaded soon."

Once I see that they are live on the EDC, I will reply back to this thread and let you know exactly where to find them. We're getting close!

0 Kudos
RChan35
Beginner

LynnZ,

Thanks for Quick Response.

Will this FSP support Tunnel Creek ( Atom E640T) series?

I want to discuss about FSP.What time you will come on live?,pls

Regards

Ramesh

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi, please check out http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/intel-firmware-support-package/intel-fsp-overview.html Intel® Firmware Support Package Preserves Frameworks as the Tunnel Creek FSP (Queens Bay) is now posted. Also, to better assist you, I am trying to get in touch with an Intel expert in your area. I'll be in touch! LynnZ

0 Kudos
FrankVanWeerdenburg
New Contributor I

Dear all,

Today announced by Intel (IBL website): ELTAN is now part of FSP Boot loader ECO system.

So in case you need FSP customization services, you can contact us.

Regards,

Frank van Weerdenburg

mailto:fweerdenburg@eltan.com fweerdenburg@eltan.com

www.eltan.com

+31 73 594 4663

0 Kudos